Sunday, December 29, 2013

Monday Motivation: December #5



Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, if you celebrated, and if not, I wish you're all having a great holiday season! My favorite thing about this time of year is seeing everyone coming together. It just makes my heart swell with joy! 

Also, I can't believe that this is going to be the last Monday post for the year! I remember starting this series sometime around September, if I'm not mistaken. I'm glad I stuck with it because I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from you guys! It honestly makes me so happy to know that my posts leave at least one of you feeling inspired because ultimately, that's the purpose of this blog! :)

To close off the last of this year's Monday Motivation posts, I've decided to share a video that one of my friends recently showed me. It's a video with a very powerful message, in my opinion, and whenever I watch it, it motivates me SO much. So I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!



As we welcome a new year, please take it as an opportunity to finally give yourself a chance to live your own dreams. Take baby steps if you have to, but do something everyday to get you there!

I hope you all have a lovely Monday and an even lovelier week ahead.

Kisses,

S

Previous Monday Motivation posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment