Sunday, October 27, 2013

Motivational Monday: October #4 (Halloween Edition)



Did everyone have a nice Halloween weekend!? Even though we don't really do Halloween where I live, my weekend was pretty decent. I went to a sushi buffet and it was amazing! The past week was such a drag so it was nice to have a little free time to relax.

For this week's post, I decided that it would be appropriate to do something Halloween related. I gathered up a bunch of pictures of the cutest and most ridiculous Halloween costumes. I hope they make you smile and maybe give you some costume ideas if you still have any Halloween parties to go to! :P

Colonel Sanders

Lobster

Roast Turkey

Air Freshener

Picnic Basket

Little Old Lady

Cheeseburger

Green Grapes

Penny Head

"Pugkin" Spice Latte

Pizza Baby

Taco Baby

The last three are my personal favorites!! Seriously, I mean look at that pug! 

I wish you all a happy week ahead and a fun Halloween! Stay safe!

Kisses,

S

Previous posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment