Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Gift Guide for Map Enthusiasts!



"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open." - Jawaharlal Nehru


Travel. I love everything about it. Perhaps it's unraveling the mystery of a place I've never seen before or revisiting an old and familiar place that floods me with countless memories. Whatever it is, I can spend hours just sitting and staring at pictures that have anything to do with traveling. What fuels my fascination for travel even more are world maps. They signify a whole lot more than just locations of countries around the world. To me, they're a reminder that there's a world out there that still needs to be discovered and that alone already gets me really excited. Anything that has a map print on it instantly pulls me into a daydream. So, I thought I'd put together this gift guide for anyone who's got the travel bug or is just simply in love with map prints.







My personal favorite out of all these items would have to be that scratch map up there! I think that it's such a cool concept. Anyway, I think this is probably going to be my last gift guide for this year since we're getting so close to Christmas! However, I still have a lot more posts I'm planning to put up hopefully before then! :)

Kisses,

S

My other holiday gift guides:


No comments:

Post a Comment