Friday, January 17, 2014

TAG: The Most...I've Ever Been




Hey guys!! Welcome to day 1 of my birthday week! If you're confused as to what I'm talking about, allow me to explain. Since January is my birth month, I decided to bring the celebration to my blog and I'm going to be posting every day this week until my birthday! I'm going to be doing something a little different and posting more personal posts so you guys can get to know me a little bit better! :)

A few weeks ago, I watched THIS video and I loved the idea of this tag so much, I decided it would be fun to kick off my birthday week with it! Basically, there's a list of emotions stated and all you have to do is talk about the time that you've been most "..."

Scared

Okay, here's a fact about me. I get scared so easily, it's not even funny anymore. For example, today I was having lunch with my mom and she goes “You know, sometimes I think we're not alone in this house, I feel there's something else.” I legit freaked out even though this happened during broad daylight and I forced my mom to literally stay beside me until I left the house. I haven't gone home yet but let's not talk about that right now okay. So anyway, for the most scared I've ever been, I would say it would be the time I had to walk through the Mummy Returns attraction at Universal Studios! I was around 12 at the time and I honestly felt like my heart was literal steps away from pumping out of my chest! I knew no one could possibly hurt me but I don't know, it was the most terrifying thing!!

 Happy

This was quite hard to narrow down but I would say the happiest I've been was when my Nursing Licensure Exam results came out and I found out that I made it. It was such a surreal feeling! I remember that I couldn't stop crying and I think it was at that point where I really understood what ‘tears of joy’ really meant.

 Sad

On the contrary, the saddest I've ever felt was when my grandfathers (both from my mom and dad's side) passed away. Since we lived far away from them, we weren't very close but the thing that saddened me the most was seeing my parents sad. Death is a very difficult thing to accept and it's quite rare to see people who you feel are invincible, break down their walls and show their vulnerability.

 Proud

Two things come into my mind when I think about the time when I've felt most proud about myself. The first one would be my college graduation. I went to college in another country and I couldn't speak the language at the time. It was very challenging and the fact that I was able to graduate my major really made me proud! My second most proud memory would have to be the time when I built my own piece of furniture from Ikea! ;)

 Passionate

Wow, I'm not going to lie about this one but the most passionate I've ever been was when I was around 13. I was pretty much obsessed with a band called ‘Busted’ and I collected every single thing that had to do with them. I literally spent all my free time and money on them and if that's not passion, I don't know what is! :P

 Sick

I'm not really the kind of person that gets sick easily but one time when I was in grade school, I was hospitalized for having bronchopneumonia and it was a terrible time. I missed about 2 weeks of school and during that time, I LOVED school (I know – who am I, right?!) so I was devastated! It was difficult to breathe without coughing and coughing alone was so painful! Thank God, it's over!

 Tired

This is easy because I'm a pretty lazy person and I always feel tired. I guess the most tired I've ever felt was during my senior year of college. I took up Nursing as my major and I would say the most difficult year was the last one! We had to finish up a total of 25 cases while still juggling paper work and case presentations and ugh it was really stressful! Getting even an hour of sleep was considered a luxury at the time!!

 Angry

I am not one to get angered easily so I can't say that there's a time I've felt SO angry BUT I do lose it sometimes if someone tries to hurt people I care about! That's just what tips me off.

 Excited

Well, I guess the most excited I've ever been is right now. Life, although challenging, is always surprising me with things and not knowing what's ahead of me is an exciting thing in itself, I mean, for me at least.

If you're reading until here, I TAG YOU and if you do decide to do this tag, please leave the link to your post in the comments below so I can check it out! :)

Kisses,

S


Posts from My Birthday Week!
Day 1: 'The Most...I've Ever Been' Tag


No comments:

Post a Comment