Sunday, January 19, 2014

30 Random Facts About Me



I love the sound of water.  Whether it be rain, the ocean or even someone pouring a glass of water. It's the most beautiful and serene sound to me.

♥ I have a giant fear of flying cockroaches.

I'm a hopeless romantic.

♥ I'm a sucker for proposal videos. I haven't been able to sit through one without tears.

♥ I tried eating a crocodile hot dog once and I enjoyed it.

♥ I have thumbs that are freakishly flexible.

♥ I'm a tiny person! I stand 4'11'' tall (or should I say 'short' haha).

♥ I will choose tea over coffee.

♥ I'm very accident prone! Over the years, I've accumulated four scars in my face alone! They all come with a fun story so I don't feel bad about them at all! 

♥ My greatest fears include rejection and being irrelevant.

♥ I have a small obsession with Oreo cheesecake.

♥ I always try to look at the glass half full.

♥ My guilty pleasures include teen pop music, chick flicks and romance novels.

♥ I like the smell of gasoline.

♥ I have 5 piercings, all in my ears.

♥ I believe in happily ever afters.

♥ Reading is probably one of the only interests I've had since I can remember that has never changed.

♥ My favorite author is Mitch Albom.

♥ I love scented candles.

♥ My favorite time of the day is between 4-6 pm.

♥ I'm a pretty gullible person.

♥ My favorite food is anything Japanese.

♥ I'm in love with the idea of traveling the world.

♥ I daydream a lot!

♥ I love to cook and bake.

♥ At one point in my life, I collected gum wrappers from different countries I visited. I still can't decide if it's a good or bad thing that I don't do that anymore.

♥ My all time favorite TV show is Friends!

♥ My favorite movie is A Walk to Remember.

♥ A car ran over my foot once and I literally didn't feel a thing! Secretly bionic, maybe? :P

♥ I'm an Aquarius! My birthday is on the 24th of this month! :)


If you're reading until here, please share a fact about you in the comments below. It's day 3 of my birthday week! If you missed the previous posts, links are down below.

Kisses,

S


Posts from My Birthday Week!
Day 3: 30 Random Facts About Me


1 comment:

  1. 1) So many of these apply to me too!
    2) I'm glad to hear Mitch Albom is your favourite author as I have a book of his ready to read very soon!
    3) I had never considered my favourite time of day before but now you've said between 4 and 6pm, I am nodding and thinking "that IS a great time!"
    4) I'm super glad you said A Walk to Remember is your favourite movie (me and my Nicholas Sparks obsession, haha!)

    Fab post!

    ReplyDelete