Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monday Motivation: January #3



Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was cut short but it was still nice and relaxing. I spent a lot of time with my family and although they can be the largest source of stress in my life, they somehow still keep me grounded and I guess that's what's most important.

Anyway! My sister got me into reading Demi Lovato's book, 'Staying Strong' and today, I wanted to share something from there with you guys! I think it's something we often forget and we need to be reminded about it.

January 17

"Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - ELEANOR ROOSEVELT

There are people in this life who will take advantage of you and tell you who they think you are. It's up to you what you do with that information. The moment you let people make decisions on your behalf you have given up your dignity. But you can always get it back as long as you remember to connect with your higher power.

Goal: Don't let anyone take advantage or manipulate you. Remind yourself that you're entitled to the life and love you deserve.

I hope this spoke to some of you guys! Don't ever let what anyone else tell you, define you. Remember, it's only you who can make that decision! Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

Kisses,

S

Previous Monday Motivation posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment