Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Fall Soundtrack



Sweater weather is the best kind of weather and now that the temperatures here have been going down, I've found myself gravitating to a more relaxed state of being. This state includes blanket cuddling, warm drinks, cozy sweaters, books and lots of music. Here are some of the songs that I've been playing on repeat while enjoying this perfect in-between weather, which happens to be my most favorite kind of weather, if you haven't caught on already! :)


Yep, I know there's a lot of One Direction in there I'm going through a phase okay but honestly those songs are SO good and they make me so happy (despite them being sad songs). What's on your fall playlist? I'd love to know in the comments below. I'm always looking for new songs to listen to!

Kisses,

S

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love, All Too Well and Falling are some of my favourite songs! The number one spot on my fall playlist is reserved for Love is on the Radio by McFly! :-)

    ReplyDelete