Sunday, October 6, 2013

Motivational Monday: October #1



Last month, I decided to start a little 'Midweek Inspiration' series on my blog. I thought I'd continue on with that for this month as well but I'm changing it up to 'Motivational Monday'. I plan to put up new posts every Monday sharing some motivational pictures, quotes and stories to get you all (myself included) excited for the week ahead! :)

This week, I'd like to share some of my most favorite Draw My Life videos. I find all these people truly inspiring because they chased their dreams and it brought them to where they are right now.


Promise Phan


Michelle Phan


Evelina Barry

Shane Dawson


Meghan Camarena


Jon D


Caspar Lee


Dave Days

We all have huge dreams and most of the time, those are accompanied by huge obstacles. If we were to take one thing from all these people, it would be to fight through all those obstacles because there's something worth it at the finish line.

Kisses,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment