Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monday Motivation: March #1



One of my favorite things is finding inspiration in everyday things; things I otherwise overlook. Another one of my favorite things is rediscovering things I previously loved. 

Earlier this week, I pulled out an old favorite book from my shelf and decided to re-read it. As I flicked through the pages, I was immediately pulled into the story, drowning (in the best way) in the words all over again and I remembered just why I loved it so much in the first place. Isn't that a great feeling? Remembering the reasons why you loved something/someone?

Here's my challenge for you today. Go dig up something you once used to love: an old book, a song, movie, a clothing item, anything really and take a step back and think about all the reasons that got you to fall in love with it. 

Kisses,

S


No comments:

Post a Comment