Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Top 10: Favorite Feelings




Yikes, I guess we're talking about feelings today, everyone's favorite (please sense my sarcasm, or lack thereof? :P) Anyway, I'm excited about today's post because I'm announcing a new series I'm starting on my blog! It's going to be called "My Top 10"! I'm going to be talking about a wide array of things so hopefully, I stick to it! I've been playing around with this idea in my head for a while now and I've decided to just give it a go and see how it works out.

So, for my first top 10 of things I want to talk about, I decided to share some of my all time favorite feelings. 


1) Getting in bed after a long day, and waking up and seeing that I still have a few more hours to sleep.

2) When my hard work is appreciated.

3) Eating (naturally...).

4) Catching a really good internet connection (even better if it's free!).

5) Being surrounded by love.

6) Laughing until my stomach feels funny.

7) Post-poop feelings.

8) Water going down my throat when I'm really thirsty.

9) Traveling, discovering new places and meeting new people.

10) Listening to my favorite songs (and screaming out the lyrics).


Of course, there's still a lot more than I mentioned above but I want to know, what's YOUR favorite feeling? Let me know in the comments below! 

Kisses,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment