Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Motivation: November #3



Happy Monday, my beautiful readers! I come to you today with another Monday Motivation post, as always, hoping it can make your Mondays a little better. With that said, I wish you all had a great weekend! I discovered a ton of new music over the weekend so that's been keeping me really happy! You know that feeling when you hear a new song and you instantly know that you love it and you can play it over a 100 times and it'll still sound just as good as the first time? Yep, that's pretty much me.

Anyway! This week I'd like to talk to you guys about something that I've personally gone through myself and that's failure. I know, dealing with failure sounds like such a sad topic for this post but please, keep reading!

Human as we are, we fail at a ton of things daily but that doesn't necessarily mean we become a failure. Over the years, I've come to realize that the things I failed at were things I truly needed practice at, things that needed to happen to me to make me a stronger person. Sometimes, we get so discouraged by failure that we stop trying. Please, don't! Sometimes, if things don't work out the first time, it doesn't always mean that it's not meant for you. It can just mean that you're not yet ready for it. So, whatever it is you're reaching for today, give it your best and if you still fail, that's okay. Pick yourself up, and try again! When the time is right, I promise you, it'll come to you, if not that, something better! :)


My favorite part about making these kind of posts is sharing videos that I've come across that have personally made me smile and I wish they do the same for you!





Kisses,

S


3 comments:

  1. I love this post and am naturally happy to see McBusted featuring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I love getting motivated!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete