Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Ring Collection!




Hey guys! First off, I want to give out a huge THANK YOU for checking out my blog! I've recently hit 1K page views and I'm so grateful to everyone who takes time out of their day to read my blog posts! I love you all so much! :D

As a small thank you to you guys, I'm going to let you in on one of my little secrets - I have a tiny obsession with rings! Today, I'm gonna be sharing my little ring collection with you all. These are rings that I've gathered over the past year and I'm in love with every single one of them! <3

If you're looking for cute rings, I highly recommend checking out the ones at Forever 21! They carry a TON of different styles and they're all pretty inexpensive! The majority of the rings I own are from here so I put them together in a little collage.



Aren't those infinity rings the cutest? I loved the silver one so much, I picked up the gold one as well!

My next favorite place to purchase rings from is Brandy Melville! The only down part is that they don't have a branch where I live so I always need to ask my sister to order them for me when she visits the US. I'm pretty sure they offer international shipping on their website though so if you're interested, you can check it out here. They're all pretty affordable as well!


That first infinity one is my absolute favorite!! I love the way it looks on! <3


These next few rings are probably the loudest ones. They're edgy and definitely a statement piece. The middle one is from a local boutique called "Strawberry" and the other two are from H&M. I feel ready for battle whenever I wear any of these!


I got this ring set as a gift from my little sister! I like to wear these separately but they can definitely all be worn together.


Another one of my most worn rings is this one from American Eagle. It's one of the few silver rings I own and I love it because it's a dainty one! You can layer it with other rings or wear it on it's own. Either way, it's still going to look pretty! :)


I'm not really big into knuckle/midi rings but I do have one that I like to use as a regular ring. This one's adjustable so it fits any finger.


The last couple of rings I have to show you guys are just random ones I found at local boutiques and ones that I've been given as gifts.


Rings are definitely one of my most favorite ways to accessorize and I hope you enjoyed looking over my little collection! Let me know your favorite types of accessories in the comments below!

Thank you guys again for the support!

Kisses,

S


No comments:

Post a Comment