Thursday, August 15, 2013

Look Good and Feel Great with VaVaVoom!




VaVaVoom, a popular beauty store in the Middle East, recently launched a recycling program that caught my attention and I really wanted to share it with you guys!



'Look Good and Feel Great' is the message behind this campaign. VaVaVoom encourages customers to recycle their old cosmetics in return for gift vouchers! I thought this was really sweet of them! It's nice to look good on the outside but it's even better when you feel good on the inside as well. Recycling, particularly cosmetic packaging, has a lot of positive effects on the environment.



If you would like to participate in this campaign, bring in your old cosmetics (any brand of lipstick/lipgloss, mascara or perfume) to your nearest VaVaVoom store and look for the drop off point (usually by the cashier). They can even explain the campaign to you further if you like! For each product you recycle, they'll give you a 3KD voucher that you can use anytime during the whole month of September! But hurry guys, this program will only run until the end of August! I stopped by a few days ago together with my sister and we turned in a whole lot of products and received these vouchers that I'm really pumped to use!




I really hope you participate in this great program! Happy recycling!

Kisses,

S


No comments:

Post a Comment