Monday, December 4, 2017

10 Songs That Remind Me of You

Recently, I've been thinking about how it's both a blessing and a curse that you remember people as the last time you saw them. Something I've learned through the years is that people will go in and out of your life constantly, and sometimes the ones that do leave, take something  of you with them. Lately, I've been thinking of someone in particular, someone I haven't spoken to in years, yet still manages to sneak into my thoughts every now and then. It's times like these that you wonder, did they really ever leave your life? Or does thinking about them just keep them alive in your memories? 

Today's post goes out to that someone who made quite an impact in my life, that years later, I still find myself thinking about them. Some days it's during a movie, sometimes it's when I'm reading a book, but most days, it's through music. Here are 10 songs that still remind me of you.


And tonight, I can't help but wonder, do you think of me too?



No comments:

Post a Comment