Monday, February 2, 2015

Two Years

Well well well, will you look at this little slacker who finally decided to revisit her blog?! Heh heh heh! ^.^ I think we've all finally established that I'm not really one to stick to any plans I make, yeah? With that said, I wanted to give you all a warm welcome with my first post for 2015! I realized today that it's been exactly two years since I put up my first post on this blog!! Can you believe it - TWO years! That's actually really crazy for me. Although I've been a little absent over the past few months, this little blog has been my happy place. Even when I'm not posting, I'm always looking back on old posts and this may sound a little silly, but they make me smile.

I find it so bizarre how much difference a year can make, let alone two. Two years ago, I never would've imagined I would be where I am right now. Since then, I've welcomed so many new things and people into my life, and also learned to let go of the ones that weren't good for me. A lot has happened over the past two years but I'm happy that this little space I've created on the Internet has somehow remained constant. Initially, I had no direction where I wanted to take this blog (honestly speaking though, I still don't!) but I knew that I just wanted to have a space where I can share my thoughts, ideas and stories. So, I'd like to thank The Wonder Canyon for being just that for me, and also thank YOU for being a part of this! Whether you've been here from the start or just happened to stumble upon this blog, I want to say thank you! I have a lot of ideas for future posts and I'm looking forward to watch them hopefully come to life soon!

Here's to another two years!


Kisses, 

S


No comments:

Post a Comment