Sunday, October 5, 2014

Life Update + Quitting Blogging??

Hey guys! I cannot even put to words how much I've missed blogging here! Ever since I started my new job, it's been taking up a ton of my time and although the working hours are so much better than my old job, I feel as though I don't have as much free time as I used to. Anyway! I wanted to make this post today as a little update about what's going on in my life.

I don't know if I've ever spoken about what I do before, so I guess now would be a great time! I'm a nurse and currently, I work at a dental center. Nursing, career-wise, is very versatile but never did I think I'd be working in the dental area! It's all very new and exciting to me so I've just been spending most of my time trying to learn all these new things. Consequently, I pushed my blog aside, convincing myself that it was impossible to find the time to still do this with the schedule I had. However, I'd always keep having these little spurs during the day where I'd get an idea for a post and it would get me so excited but I kept pushing it away because, like I said, I "didn't have the time".

So, sadly, I have decided to quit blogging.










SIKE! I hope I got you there! I'm totally kidding. ;))

While I may not be going to post as much as I used to, I'm still going to try my best! Some of them are going to be a little random, some a little short, but I'll be posting nonetheless. This place has become my little creative bubble that I don't think I could ever quit doing it!

Kisses,

S

1 comment:

  1. You actually did get me there! I'm so glad you're not quitting blogging! I hope everything is going super well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete