Monday, April 14, 2014

My Spring Soundtrack: A Guest Post by The Girl in The Moonlight




*Waves shyly and clears throat.* The awesome Shirley has invited me onto her blog to talk spring and sunshine and music!

While sunshine is accompanying us a bit more often in England, sunny music is my best friend. As both Shirley and I enjoy sunshine and music, we thought it would be an awesome idea to exchange each of our playlists that we'll be listening to for the next couple of months. You can check out Shirley's HERE!




Thank you SO MUCH for having me on your blog Shirley! I love your blog; it's the sunshine that makes any rainy day better! This was a lot of fun and I'm glad we've worked together! It would be great to do so again!


What songs will be brightening up your days this spring?

Bunnies & Green Grass,

The Girl in the Moonlight.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU! I'm still going through your playlist! I'm loving Boys in Books are Better a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete