Thursday, February 13, 2014

V-Day Treats: Chocolate Dipped Valentine Hearts




If you're looking to make a super quick and easy treat this Valentine's, look no further! I think we can all agree that almost everything tastes better dipped in chocolate and in this recipe, you'll only be needing three things, chocolate included!

Ingredients:

Melting chocolate
Heart shaped cookies or pretzels
Sprinkles of your choice



Directions:

1) The first thing you want to do is melt your chocolate. This part can be a little tricky! I used the microwave first but my chocolate ended up lumpy and gross so I opted for the double boiling method. I created my own double boiler by placing the bowl with chocolate inside on top of a sauce pan with water. I let this boil on a medium-high fire for about 20 minutes until the chocolate was nice and melted.


2) Dip your cookie/pretzel in the chocolate and pour sprinkles on top!


3) Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and stick it in the fridge for a few minutes to let the chocolate set.


That's literally all it takes!


Good luck!

Kisses,

S


No comments:

Post a Comment