Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's On My iPhone!





I wasn't too sure about putting up this post cause I didn't know if others would find it interesting but I figured since I enjoyed watching these kind of videos on YouTube, why not!? So today, I'll be giving you guys a little peek inside my phone and show you my favorite apps! 



I have the 4S and this is what my lock screen is currently looking like! I have the beautiful Alexa Losey as my wallpaper! <3



And that's what my main home screen looks like! It's mostly just basic built in apps.

My next screen is the one with all the fun stuff! I like to keep all my apps organized inside these little categorized folders so everything can have it's own little home.


Inside my "Utilities", I just have the apps that came built in that basically you can't really delete. I also have my bible app and shelf wallpapers app (where I got my current bunny wallpaper from!!) which I use pretty frequently!


I have the most common social apps. My favorite thing to use to message though is the app called Line. It comes with these really cute stickers that basically have every emotion you could think of! I definitely recommend checking it out! :3


As for pictures, these are the apps I commonly use to edit/upload! If you have an Instagram, my username is mykiwiseed so feel free to follow!


And what's a phone without games? I had a phase where I was obsessed with some of the games on here that I literally would play them 'til my battery dies...


Since I am a nurse, I like to keep these apps handy cause you never know what could happen! Better safe than sorry, right? :)


This next little folder contains two of my favorite apps right now! If you haven't heard about Goodreads, it's basically an app where you can keep track of all the books you love. It may be something you have read, are currently reading or even want to read. The cool thing about it is that it has a barcode scanner feature so you can actually scan a book's barcode and read actual reviews before buying it! The next app I'm loving I've talked about previously and it is the iBooks app. It is perfect for me! I love the convenience of just having all the books I'm reading on my hands and the best part is that is doesn't weigh me down! I'm currently reading the third book of the Slammed series by Colleen Hoover. I highly recommend this series if you're looking for something to read this summer! It won't disappoint! ;)



My lonely music folder only has one app but it's the one I love most! When you open up Songza, the music concierge allows you to choose what activity you're currently doing and it plays music for that moment! They always update their playlist so you always get new songs to listen to! 


I would love to say I use these apps on a regular basis but sadly I don't. Don't get me wrong though, they're great apps for home exercises but goodness knows I am the laziest person you will ever meet! I like having these on my phone thought as motivation to hopefully maybe someday try them out! I do use the last one though and it is the Period Diary. It keeps track of your period and is handy to have around!


Lookbook has always been a great site for me for fashion inspiration and when I saw that they came out with an app, I downloaded it immediately. Sadly, it lags sometimes and I don't know if it's just me but I still like it, nonetheless. ChaCha is an app that I honestly just downloaded for the fun galleries but it's a question - answer type app where users post questions and anyone can answer. And of course, I also have the Ikea app because I'm obsessed with Ikea.


The last three folders I have on my phone are just bookmarks I have saved on my home screen for easier access. I've recently been really into baking so I have a lot of recipes bookmarked! :3

I guess that's it for this little peek into my phone! I'm always looking for new apps to download so if you have any interesting ones that you think I should check out, please leave them in the comments!


Kisses,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment