Thursday, May 9, 2013

♥ My Favorite Skin Care Products ♥







I've always had issues with my skin growing up. From breakouts to dry skin to oily skin, the list goes on. I was never one to use that many skin care products growing up. I know that some people say that skin usually breaks out from products and I will agree with that to some extent but in my case, I noticed my skin actually started to get better once I actually started to use products! So for today's post, I'll be sharing some of my favorite things that I use for my skin! These are things I've used or have been using for a while now and they have worked really well for me. I have combination (oily-dry) skin in case any of you were wondering!


FACE



Go 360° Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser & Go 360° Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub
I have gone through so many facial washes and I'm so happy to find a brand that works so well for me! Initially, what drew me to this product was actually the little scrublet it came with. It's unlike anything I've seen before so I decided to give it a chance. The first one I picked up was the anti-breakout one. I instantly fell in love with it after the first use! I noticed that it made my skin SO much softer and my skin felt super clean. I don't use any makeup removing products prior to washing my face so I wash my face twice. Once to remove the makeup and another time to cleanse my skin. I've been doing this for so long now and it doesn't dry out my skin or anything. Anyway! The next time I went to re-purchase it, they were all out but I saw the exfoliating one and it smelt so nice and fresh, I figured why not try this one? I currently use both but I alternate between them every day.


Bioderma Crealine H20
After I wash and rinse my face, I take an exfoliating cotton round and pour some of this magic stuff on it. It removes traces of makeup and gunk still left on my face. I love this stuff because it's super gentle on my skin but still effective. It doesn't sting or leave my face feeling tight and dry. This gets plus points on my book because it doesn't require rinsing after!


Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
This is my favorite for removing left over eye makeup! I soak a cotton bud and rub it around my eye area and it significantly wipes off mascara and eyeliner residue. No more morning raccoon eyes!



St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer
I recommend this moisturizer for people with really dry skin. The moment I rub this stuff into my skin, I instantly feel it re-hydrates and moisturizes my skin. The formula does run on the thick side, so I like using this during the night time.



Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55
The only other sunscreen I ever tried that I trusted enough to put on my face was from my dermatologist. I wanted to try something new and I came across this one from Neutrogena. I love that this is made especially for the face. It doesn't break me out or anything and the best thing about this is that it does not feel greasy on my face at ALL.


BODY



Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream
I've talked about this product in a previous post and it's so good, it deserves to be featured in another post. This is a wonderful hand cream to use anytime of the day! I like keeping this in my purse so I can whip it out anytime I feel my hands getting dry.



Lush Helping Hands Hand Cream
And my hand cream obsession continues. This other one from Lush is my favorite to put on before I go to bed. It has a rather thick formula so it's nice to let it sit and repair dry hands overnight. It can be used any time of the day though! It just needs a good time to completely sink into skin.


Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
This was actually one of my very first Lush purchases! I got this little tub sometime last year when I was on vacation in Lebanon. At that time, I didn't know we actually had a Lush here in Kuwait so I flipped out and went a little crazy. This, however, turned out to be one of my favorite things from the stuff I ended up getting. It's really a cuticle cream but can also be used on any dry areas on the skin. I like to use this on the heels of my feet. It has a fresh lemon scent and the consistency is quite think - almost butter like. A little definitely goes a long way here.



Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream
I like using this foot cream all over my feet. I massage this stuff on my feet after my shower. The color is actually a really pretty baby blue shade that reminds me of peppermint. I put on some socks after and leave them on throughout the night.
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
Now that the weather is getting warmer, I find myself gravitating towards more fresh and fruity scents. Don't get me wrong though, my "vanilla obsession" is still very strong! But I love this particular body butter from The Body Shop because it's super moisturizing and it smells so yummy! I kid you not when I say it smells just like pink grapefruit!!


St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion
I got this lotion sometime late last year during the winter time. My skin was reacting terribly to the cold weather and I was cracking everywhere - it was not cute. A friend recommended this and I'm so thankful she did! It is SO moisturizing and healed my dry skin within days! I still use this on my legs regularly. I can't stand when lotions leave your skin greasy and what's great about this is it does not do that at all.


St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
I was really taken aback by this product! It's inexpensive yet doesn't disappoint. First off, it smells incredible! I use this scrub about once every week all over my body - including my face. It's not super abrasive and it exfoliates my skin pretty well. The apricot scent lingers slightly on my skin when I get out of the shower so that's a plus!


Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Deodorant
Since we're talking about skin stuff, I thought I'd throw in my favorite deodorant. I've been using this brand since I can remember and I absolutely love it! My favorite is the Orchard Blossom scent but any scent from their Fresh Infusions line is great.


Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap
If I had to pick one soap to use for the rest of my life, this would be it! I know it sounds intense, but honestly this stuff smells incredible! It smells of honey and toffee and caramel and candy dreams. Ah! The smell is so addicting. Aside from it smelling phenomenal, it lathers up pretty nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or anything. If you had to try one thing from Lush, I would definitely recommend checking this one out! <3





Kisses,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment