Friday, March 15, 2013

SPRING 2013! Spotlight: Lulu*s



Hello dear readers! I know it's been a while since my last post but I've been on vacation from work and of course, got sick while I was ON vacation. Go figure. Anyway! I just got back home last week and started work and I feel well enough to work on another blog post for you guys! This one is gonna be all about SPRING! Yay! I noticed the weather has started to warm up and I cannot tell you guys how excited that makes me! Cold weather got the best of me! So, for today's post I'm gonna share with you guys some super cute clothing pieces/outfits that are gonna be perfect for the spring time! :)

Today, I'll be showing you guys some pieces from an online store called Lulu*s! They've recently been posting pictures on their Instagram (@Lulus) of their spring collection and I've been going crazy over how cute everything is! <333



It was hard for me to narrow down my top picks because honestly, everything on the website is just adorable! Here are some of my favorite things...



From L-R: The first dress is a cream dress that I think can look flattering for any figure! I love how the front is so simple that you can accessorize with a statement necklace or a bright skinny belt or even a light scarf! You can't see it here but I also love the back of this dress because it has buttons! Super cute! :)

What I love about this next dress is the dip dye effect it has! It fades from this pretty shade of pink into white! Oh, and how gorgeous is the lace!? I would probably wear this with a straw hat and some flip flops to keep it casual.

This mustard dress though! It's probably my favorite out of the 4 and I love it so so much because of the color! I love how it's sort of a bold color but not completely out there! The buttons, the zipper at the back, ah! Everything about this dress is adorable! I think this dress would be perfect if you're going out for lunch dates or shopping trips.

I  also chose this mint green halter dress! It's got more of a dressy feel to it but again, I was drawn to it because of the color! I think this would be cute for day or night! If it does get chilly at night, I'd throw a light washed denim jacket over it!

The next few things are random things I found around the website that, again, I completely fell in love with!




I hope you guys enjoyed this post and hopefully found some pieces to add into your spring wardrobe! Go over to Lulus.com for even more things spring! Let me know what your favorite things are in the comments below! :)

Kisses,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment