Tuesday, September 10, 2019

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

I've neglected this blog for longer than I'd like to admit. This little space has allowed me to be myself with no fear of any judgement and I've truly missed it. I want to be able to be more active here so I thought what better way to challenge myself to writing more than an actual writing challenge. I found this idea of a "30 Day Writing Challenge" on Pinterest and thought it'd be perfect! Crossing my fingers I actually stick to it! 


Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy


1) Hearing the sound of babies laughing
2) Waking up then realizing I still have more time to sleep in
3) Being outside when it's warm and sunny but slightly breezy (my prefect weather)
4) A good cup of tea prepared for me by someone else :P
5) When something I really want finally goes on sale
6) Being inside a bookstore
7) Sincere words of affirmation
8) Travelling 
9) Seeing someone I've been missing
10) Making someone else smile




No comments:

Post a Comment