Monday, February 19, 2018

Songs To Put You In Your Feelings

Do you ever catch yourself listening to a song that brings about so many kinds of emotions? I find myself in this situation more frequently than I like to admit. 

Last week, I went to this thing called Emo Nite which is...exactly what it sounds like lol. I'm horrible at describing things but Emo Nite is essentially an event where a bunch of people with a love for emo/punk/rock music can come together and listen to just that. I remember the first time I went to Emo Nite because it's a feeling I won't forget. I found myself standing between so many strangers, with all these songs that defined my teenage years blasting over our heads and I never felt like I belonged in a moment more than I did at that time. Suddenly, those strangers weren't strangers anymore; they were people who shared the same feelings I did, and for those few hours we were all connected through music. I honestly don't know to make that sound less corny than it does, but it's the truth! 

So, it got me thinking how there are so many songs that just cut right through you and put you in your feelings. Here are a few of those songs on my playlist...


What are some of the songs that just hit you right in your feelings? Please leave them in the comments below, I'd love to go through them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment